Thursday, March 1, 2007

Snow.

I wonder sometimes if Phill the groundhog lives in constant fear at this time of the year. If he was wrong in predicting spring coming early, everyone is going to be mad at him but at the same time if he was wrong about it being six more weeks of winter, there'd be the people who were hoping for snow.

Well I got snow. Lots of it. What I don't have is a shovel. I should go get one, it's getting to the point where I can't get out of the house due to snow fall. There's a little porch/stoop thing at my front door, it's about three feet off the ground and it's level with the pile of snow outside. It screams at me to get a shovel and clear a path, but I don't usually use the front door.

In the back it's worse, there is no trail, everytime I step out it gets snowed over. The worst part is the lack of a shovelled out driveway in my alley. As well as some asshole who keeps parking in my spot and doesn't move his truck for days. But that's besides the point, I love snow. I love it. I'm going to go ski through it when I wax my skiis later. I'm going to make a snow man and possibly fort guarded by snow men depending on the time and warmth of the snow. I'm going to swim through the snow like Scrooge McDuck in the money bin. I love it. I just wish I had a shovel.

No comments: