Monday, March 19, 2007

So I've been thinking...

It's about time for a good old fashioned civil war. I mean seriously. A war. Internally within the country. One side against another, chaos consuming everything, until finally something better emerges. That's what this country needs. A good shot in the arm. A reboot if you will. Perhaps even a modern renaissance. But first, chaos.

First of all, why have I been thinking about this? Because ever since the 2000 election, I've noticed a strange split amongst the American people. Sure, politics have always kept a seperation between people but come on, this is different. World's changing. People can pronounce Arab words now. Political comedy equals big ratings on TV. Oh yeah, and there's a little conflict or something happening east of here. But there is a definite split in the public now. Democrats vs Republicans. You are one or the other, regardless of whether you think so.

It's always the democrats vs republicans now. The republicans started the war. The liberal media blames Bush. Bush, bush bush bushy butt. That's how I'm seeing this being represented. A war of Democrats and Republicans. And that's how children see it. That's the scary part. The kids see it that way. I remember a time when kids rebelled against their parents. Now you get the hippie parents raising hippie kids to infect the other kids with hippiness. Or you get the assholes raising assholes. Or rednecks raising rednecks. There is no rebellion. There needs to be a rebellion.

But first there needs to be a reason. A reason to rebell, not just because it's cool and it'll get you laid. The old ways have failed, or at least are on that course. It's time for the new way. Every so often a beta challenges the alpha and wins thereby becoming the new Alpha. Get it? I feel like I'm jumping around here. Let me explain this more coherently.

Because of the current conditions the American public has built around itself, a split over politics, hatred towards government, and in my opinion the unanimous decision to become retarded sheep, there's a slight chance it's going to collapse on itself. We are infidels, remember. Anyway, because of that there's a rare opportunity here. An opportunity for a change in the government.

The young and impressionable and intelligent can be manipulated into starting a war. A civil war that causes mass panic and chaos in Washington, disrupting business in the political world. Anarchy. But that's not what I want, that's a means to an end. If things can somehow deteroriate to an anarachist state of a disrupted government and thousands tried to replace it, then it's a nice distraction. It's how they took over in V for Vendetta, at least in the poorly translated to film version of it. I don't want to take over and I don't want anyone who is currently involved in the governing game to take over. What I want is change. Just natural change that comes after a civil war breaks everything apart. It could be worse than it is now, or it could be better, either way I think it's worth it just to see what happens. Because think of the big picture. The United States, of today, in a civil war? What does that do to the rest of the world?

The big picture, in my mind, is achieving a better society through chaos. I honestly don't know what I'm talking about, but it seems to me like a good idea to break into a civil war, that more than likely would spread and then unite into a solid unit and let society evolve that way. I'm also partial to a surefire way to get the population numbers under control. Or maybe I just like chaos, but one day, probably soon, something similar to this will happen.

People are stupid. Especially when angry and arguing. The way things are going, I'm not going to be surprised if there is some kind of democrat vs republican civil war that spreads dangerously. Then again, I do secretly wish to live in the world of Mad Max.

No comments: