Monday, March 26, 2007

Today is my birthday

These are the things I've learned in the year's time since my last birthday:

Women are evil.
What goes up does not have to come down if it so chooses.
The entire Wikipedia.
How bad ass 300 is.
How hard it is to force yourself to update a blog.
Quantum Mechanics
Stephen Hawkings is perfectly fine just really lazy.
Hollywood is made up of assholes completely, there is absolutely no good person left in that business.
Most importantly though, I think I learned that indeed, the entire universe revolves around me.

These are the things I want for my birthday:

A bunny.
A better computer.
Cheap gas.
Chocolate Milk.
A monkey.
Someone to read my blog and google bomb it.
The collected works of one Dr. Seuss.
More chocolate milk.
Money would be nice.
World Peace.
Very perverted things.

No comments: