Wednesday, February 28, 2007

More than anything else, I hate working overnights.

Well I say that, but I can already think of things I hate more but right now I'm really unhappy about working overnights where I work. Mainly because they're so boring and it means I'm probably not going to class in the morning due to exhaustion. Which is what has happened to me, due to a complete lack of sleep and need of money I have missed classes all week long but now am not on for an overnight for a while. So I can go to class again, which is good because I'm going to have to start going to classes soon.

I just had to get that out. I really do not like the overnight. Well, I like it for the fact it's easy and peaceful but I can't sleep or even nap and it's 8 hours by myself sitting in big comfy chairs that call to me ever so softly. But once the sun rises I'm really pissed and drained and am trying to tell myself to go to class but I don't because once I get inside my house everything is a blank and I wake up in the evening realizing I skipped.

Which sucks now because I missed my one class I needed to be at and I don't know what I'm going to do now. I had totally intended on forcing myself to go to class today but I don't even remember getting into bed or changing into pajammas. What really sucks is I may have just screwed myself over on this class project here by doing that. I hope I didn't.

Man I swore I'd never do another overnight again and here I am taking all I can get for the money.

No comments: