Sunday, February 25, 2007

The beginning

This is the beginning of my blog project for my Weblogs and Wikis class.

What is this about? I don't know yet. I'm going to go off on a tangent about something, soon, but for now I'm just going to introduce myself.

I am well, Captain Koala for now. I don't necessarily believe in giving my real name away on the internet as a just in case scenario. Too many creeps and weirdos and perverts and tax collectors and serial killers and boba fett and other things that make me paranoid about giving away personal information online. I should find a better online handle, but hey I like Koalas. I have a near encyclopedic knowledge of random trivial facts. Especially pop culture references people don't usually get.

I would like to point out the flaws of society in this blog. That's my goal. I'm going to properly explain one thing, and then explain why it's bad and why you should not do it. Like eating poison, it's bad. Why? Poison kills, don't eat it, unless you want to die, then I guess that's really a judgement call for you but anyway don't eat poison. Ok, my later posts will definately be better than that. I'm going to go write down somethings to talk about, and maybe whomever is reading this will like what I'm saying and talk about it, then go tell some people about it and they'll tell two friends and they'll tell two friends until the entire internet is reading what I'm thinking.

Well not the entire internet, the Japanese internet scares me, they can stay away. Poop should not be eaten or used for sexual positions. Just saying. Get used to hearing that, Just Saying. I may coin it as a catchphrase. I hear people still do that. Coin catchphrases. I'm thinking of some right now but none are coinable.

But I was saying something I think... oh yes, introductions. I am the Captain, this is my blog. I enjoy long walks on the beach and quiet nights down by the fire. Let's get one thing straight first of all, I hate everyone and everything equally. It's my opinion that this world has gone nuts and I should probably do my part to set it straight via blogging. Kinda. That just sounds like a good reason for blogging, better than "I have to for class" at least. But hey, if you like what you read then I guess I did a good job. So uh, that's my best attempt an an introduction for my blog. I suppose actually making posts would make it much more understandable. Every other post before this is really just the randomness of my blog attempts so far. That was class stuff, this is well class project stuff so yeah. There ya go.

So I'm going to end this on something I've been wondering about my entire life. How does a blind man know when he's done wiping?

No comments: