Sunday, April 22, 2007

Spatula is a fun word to say.

So, even after coming to the conclusion I've failed my Blog Project, I'm still blogging about it. Read my blog, comment on it. That's all I ask of you Internet people. Would you like a post to comment on?

Scrubs is a fantastic show. I have recently purchased all the seasons on DVD, as well as reserved the next season coming out. I am watching Scrubs Season 4 right now as I type. This is the third greatest show on television, right behind Lost which is right behind Heroes. Watch these television shows... hey what if I start reviewing stuff? That might work as a blog project. But anyway, Scrubs is a fantastic show.

I awkwardly have parallels in my life to Scrubs. For instance, I am a Resident at a Hospital with a crazy mentor who hates me but really cares for everyone deep down as well as living in fear of a janitor out to get me while I know I have my black best friend whom I bought a stuffed dog with to watch my back and... wait no that's not me at all. But I do ...nope, nothing. That's what's cool about Scrubs, no correlations between television and my life. That creeps me out especially when most shows I watch are Sci-Fi or overly action related usually involving the end of the world or zombies.

Man I gotta watch out for zombies.

I sincerely enjoy the clever dialouge of Scrubs. The cartoonish antics of imaginary time for JD are greatly humorous. I can watch any episode of Scrubs over and over again. Maybe it's actually the best show on TV then.

LOST now, I can go back and watch it with people to show them how awesome Lost is and why they should shut up and get into it. Now into the third season I really can't not watch it. It's so plot twisted that I am somewhat angered by the end of the episode when nothing really happens. It's time to start answering unanswered questions damnit. Damn you Lost writers. Figure out what you're doing and finish it. I may kill someone out of tension over Lost. Yes, it's that extreme.

But my favorite television show is Heroes. What really gets me about this show is how the use of the super powers in a little bit at a time is just enough to make me have a fanboygasm. I think that's what makes the show click. You have this great story and great characters, and once you get them together it almost writes itself into a bastardly awesome story that you cannot turn away from.(Yes, I'm using bastard as an adjective now) The superpowers don't play a big role, it's the characters that drive the story. When the powers get used it comes off as a nice little extra, at least for a big fan of the show like me. It pushes the show over the edge of cool moments. I especially like when multiple powers get used, especially by the main character Peter Petrelli. His power is basically to have whatever power he encounters. The ultimate power really. I like the theory it throws out too about super powers like mutation, better than the X-men explaination. Evolution dictates the powers, the survival needs build the abilities. There's no laserbeam eyes or transformations into giant steel skinned Russians, but there are some things you have suspend belief for. At first they threw out some powers like super healing factor or telepathy, but eventually it evolved into X-men live action with a strong central story about diverting disaster with crazy super powers like nuclear radiation control, time travel, intangibility, flight, and pyrokinesis. But whatever because much bigger super powers equals cooler scenes. Eventually, it looks like they will spit out some great fight scenes between the villain of the series and Peter Petrelli. That would just make great may sweeps and a great season finale. See, these writers know what they're doing, I'm talking to you JJ Abrams and Damon Lindelof! Why? Because one of them is Jeph Loeb. You do something like Heroes you get a comic book writer, especially a legend like Loeb. Hey, Heroes comes back with new episodes on Monday. Watch it.

All this show needs is a superpowered crazy mercenary with a healing factor and spider-man like get up who likes to kill and make wisecracks and nearly schitzophrenic dialouge while doing so named after a Eastwood movie reminiscent of Ryan Reynolds on crack.

Deadpool is awesome.


That concludes my post-realizing I have a crappy blog post. Someone should comment on it. Give me something to do. Hell, start a blog war with me. I'll say anything to piss people off. Jesus was a black jew muslim and potentially a homosexual. See?

I actually have evidence to back that up too.

No comments: