Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I love Rosario Dawson

Not just in a "I love her in ____" kind of way or the characters she's portrayed. I love the person. I'm fairly sure I'm obsessed with Rosario Dawson. Everything about her, at least as much as I can know without ever actually having met her, leads me to believe she is the one and only for me. It's like the One-Above-All sent her here just for me sometimes; how else does one describe the appearence on Earth of a goddess of a woman who loves comics and nerdy shit as much as I do? Now there's no doubt there's a shitload of geeks thinking the same thing, but I will kill each and everyone of them if I have to. Just saying. There only way I can truly describe my feelings for her is that I would do things with her, that could probably get me arrested or at least sentenced to an eternity in Hell. My creepy infatuation will more than likely get me in trouble some day. Probably the day I decide to attend some big Comic Con where she appears. Ever see Borat? Yeah I can't promise I won't do that.

However, I can promise that I will go see Grindhouse simply because she's in it. That's the only reason I saw Alexander, which I shut off after realizing she wasn't coming back after the 89th hour of that movie. I think I may just call in that favor Kevin Smith owes me and make him introduce me to her. Now I saw favor, but really it's just the ammount of money I spent on his Spider-Man and Black Cat comic that took four years to produce a handful of issues. Seriously, what the hell? I'm still pissed about that. What did he do in the meantime of writing that series that ended up really going nowhere? Jersey Girl. F'n Jersey Girl. What did Jersey Girl make him realize? He's only good at his View Askew world. Kevin Smith you owe me like 20 bucks and four years of waiting time. Ok, so I admit I'd still pay the money to get his work. You've got talent Kevin Smith, but seriously, what the hell man?

Speaking of Spider-Man, I'm very excited about Spider-Man 3 coming out. I'm considering forcing myself into a coma until opening night. However, that'd just be silly and there's always the chance I might miss Rosario Dawson randomly appearing in front of me needing me to save her from an evil Sith Lord... that later turns out to be her father who is also my father and... damnit Star Wars sucks. Really, that sucks. Really really sucks. I f'n hate Star Wars. Star Trek is much better. Why? One word: Picard.

When you think about it, Star Wars was a piss poor movie. The story was pretty basic and characterization vague and uneven. The special effects being cutting edge are what made it so cool. However, once you watch it and pay attention you realize there is nothing to this story. The Empire, which besides the destruction of Alderan really doesn't seem that evil, is really weak. Especially if they put a self destruction opening on their battleship the Death Star. Think back, what if anything made the Empire seem evil? Just Alderan. Sure the Sith are evil but the Empire seemed to work just fine. The rebellion seemed to be what caused the problems. Plus there was this super powerful Sith lord Darth Vader and the Emporer who were so strong with the Force, yet they couldn't find a simple rebel base but could with ease wipe out the Jedi? Luke Skywalker made out with his sister and had no response to that concept at all. No one did.

There was just way too many plot holes and logical fallicies in that movie. Star Trek had them too, but hey, they also had f'n Patrick Stewart. But when you get down to it, the superior Sci-Fi program is always Doctor Who. The greatest sci-fi story of all time involves whatever the Doctor is doing at any given time.

....um. I just looked over what I wrote. I feel geeky. Super geeky. But I have an insane ammount of pop-culture knowledge like this in my brain. I really hope that's a turn on to Rosario Dawson.

....Man now that's obsession.

I don't really have a point to this post after all I guess. Just killing time until the Chimps make their move. Or until Lost comes on. Either/or really. Did I ever mention how awesome Lost is? Because it is. Go watch it.

One day, I'm just going to blog about what I see on TV. Hopefully it's Rosario Dawson.

No comments: